This is the grill used most by our team of grill masters. Unlike other grills, the PK360 cook chamber is constructed entirely from aluminum. Aluminum conducts heat 4x more efficiently than steel, which means heat is dispersed evenly throughout the capsule. Say goodbye to expensive mistakes and hello to evenly cooked meats and veggies.
Your PK360 will be with you through decades of sunshine, rain, sleet, snow, humidity, disco music, you name it. PK grills produced before the moon landing are still cooking strong to this day, so buying a rust-proof aluminum PK saves you dollars in the long run.
The PK360 is shaped like a bullet aimed at your taste buds and features 4 easy-to-use vents, allowing you to set up zones and precisely control airflow inside the capsule. Don't forget your PK360 easily removes from the stand to be a tabletop grill for your next road trip.
- Instead of sliding vents, the PK360 uses radial vents, which are easier to use and allow for more precision.
- The PK360 is taller, designed to be standard working height.
- The PK360 has more cooking surface area (360 sq in. vs 310 sq in.) so you can cook more food for more people.
- The PK360 has more volume and headroom in the capsule (5374 cubic in. vs 4080 cubic in.). Got a whole dang turkey? She'll fit.
- The cylindrical air intake on the bottom of the PK360 has the added benefit of catching ash, keeping your workspace clean.
The PK360 looks great! It combines a classic look with a contemporary touch. Watch your neighbours' heads peek over the fence to catch a glimpse.
Rust-proof cast aluminum construction. Marine stainless steel cooking surface and charcoal grate.Total Height From Ground: 42.9 inches
Total Width With Shelves On: 54.2 inches
Total Depth With Shelves On: 26.9 inches
Cooking Surface Dimensions / Total Grilling Area (W X D): 24.8 x 15.8 inches