The largest oven floor to satisfy the most demanding cooks.
Don’t let the heat of summer stop you from making your family's favourite meals. Despite its name, you can not only create the best wood-fired pizza’s but it can do anything your conventional oven or barbecue can do.
The Alfa Allegro is built to handle your biggest family gatherings. Turning out up too 14 pizza’s every 15 mins, or baking almost 9 lbs of bread at a time. Feeding the whole family while taking you back to roots with wood-fired baking.
Expertly crafted it not only looks like a piece of art, it will last a lifetime. Combining tradition with contemporary design. You not only feel like your sitting in the heart of Napoli, but you also get to enjoy your pizza faster. Modern technology used in this oven means it only takes 20 mins to preheat.
Alfa Pizza ovens are increasingly popular. With orders coming from Italy, supplies can be limited to Canada. Don’t miss out on these Amazing Ovens and order yours today.
Features of the Alfa Allegro Oven
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fiber insulation holds the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wood handles allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Coloured parts of the oven are powder coated to better withstand high temperatures.
- The large folding side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, tools and whatever you need for cooking and you can double them when they are not in use.
- A warming compartment is situated below the cooking chamber to keep your dishes warm or to let them rest before cutting into them.
- The firewood holder allows you to neatly arrange your logs.
- The 4 built-in casters make rolling the oven wherever you want easier.
ALFA ALLEGRO SPECS
- Heating time: 20 minutes
- Pizza capacity: 5
- Pizzas every 15 minutes: 14
- Bread capacity: 11 lbs
- Recommended fuel size: Small logs (Max 1.9" diameter)
- Average fuel consumption: 8.8 lbs/hr
- Max oven temperature: 500C / 1000F
- Smoke temperature: 387C / 728F
- Chimney Dimensions: 5.9”
- Cooking Floor Dimensions: 39.3”W x 27.5”D (100 x 70 cm)
- Cooking Floor Height: 36.8”H
- Oven Mouth Width: 23.3”W
- Weight 375 lbs
|Oven floor area||7.43 ft (2)
|Oven floor dim.||39.3 x 27.5 in|
|Heating time (min)||20|
|Bread capacity||11 lbs|
|Max oven temperature||500°C 1000°F|
|Average fuel consumption||11 lbs/h|
|Used material||iron sheet, stainless steel, ceramic fiber|
|Type of refractory||Alumina silicate bricks|
|Recommended fuel||Max 1.9 In diam. logs, trimmings|
|Rated charge||18.3 Lbs/h|
|Minimum fuel draught||11 Pa|
|Flue smokes mass flow||49.6 g/s|
|CO emission at 13% O2||0.35% 4444 mg/Nm3|
|Smoke temperature||728°F 387°C|