Bellissimo! The gas-fired oven that makes great Neapolitan pizza at home!
Alfa Stone Oven makes your life easier. Whether for dinner for your family or large gatherings, the Stone can cook several pizzas in rapid succession. Alfa will have healthy, delicious home-made food on the table faster than it would take to get it delivered. Giving you full control over the food your family eats without taking up your time.
The Stone Oven line is a range of large-sized gas-burning ovens that will allow you to cook several 28 cm diameter pizzas in no time.
Designed and made in Italy as a result of more than 40 years’ experience in direct heat cooking.
If you have a big family or you like throwing pizza parties at your home, with the Stone Oven you will make quite an impression: pizzas, meat and veg, this high-performing oven can do anything!
The stainless-steel dome speeds up heating times like no other gas-fired oven on the market; it’s ready to bake in just 15 minutes!
Its semi-professional cooking chamber and its capacity help you deal with up to 20 people and feed all the guests in no time.
Alfa Pizza ovens are increasingly popular. With orders coming from Italy, supplies can be limited to Canada. Don’t miss out on these Amazing Ovens and order yours today.
- The products of Stone Oven line reach high temperatures with a very low consumption.
- Just 20 minutes to sink your teeth into a fragrant pizza!
- The pyrometer 0°-500°C (32°-932°F) measures the average temperature of the cooking chamber.
- Check food as it cooks through the large glass door.
- Plug and play. Easy to install! Just connect to the gas supply and let the fun begin!
- The oven floor is totally produced in-house as a result of over 40 years of experience.
- Made in Italy with 8 cm thick insulation.
- An out-and-out 312 lb gas stove to cook in your garden!
- The stainless-steel front is folded and handcrafted by our skilled workers.
|Oven floor area||5.16 ft (2)
|Oven floor dimensions||31.5 x 23.6 inches|
|Heating time (min)||15|
|Bread capacity||8.8 lbs|
|Max oven temperature||1000°F 500°C|
|Recommended fuel||LPG gas (G20)
Gas GPL (G20)
|Gas category/td>||I2 GPL|
|Used material||iron sheet, stainless steel, ceramic fiber|
|Type of refractory||Alumina silicate bricks|
|Heat capacity||24.32 kW 83.000 Btu/h|
|G30 / G31 operation||20 mbar
|Maximum consumption||1.76 m(3)/h|